Tuesday 23 May 2017

My first creations


Madhubhani paintings originated from Mithila. As many of us know it is an ancient form of art where people used twigs, matchsticks and natural dyes to create this amazing form of art.

Most of the themes are based on nature and mythological events.

Though, I am not a trained Madhubhani artist my love towards these paintings has not stopped me from trying. I have always got attracted towards the simplicity, the colours and the patterns used in this art.

These are my first creations and I need your valuable feedback to make my paintings look more authentic.Many paintings from books and websites have been an inspiration for me. If you feel any of my paintings resembles yours and needs to have a copyright. Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade bookmarks...

Last day for Adhithi in her grade 10. We made handmade bookmarks for her teachers as a token of appreciation. As we had not planned ear...